For transporting wheelchairs upstairs and downstairs
$4,800, As New Condition (Ex Demo)
The EvacuLife Wheelchair Transporter is our industry-leading premium device to move wheelchairs between levels. A single operator can use it thanks to unique friction controlled tracked system with high resistance belts made from rubber reinforced with canvas that makes it light, safe, and easy to move and use.
It’s perfect for use in commercial and residential sectors, for example, in 2 or more storey homes or workplaces.
In commercial settings such as aged care, broken or out of service lifts, restrict the ability to move people with mobility impairment between levels.
The EvacuLife Power provides an industry-proven, easily managed solution that staff can implement without creating an OH&S risk for the operator or the individual being transported.
- All metal aluminium allow frame construction provides durability and long life
- Extra wide track system
- Two rear lift handles and rear castor with brakes
- One-inch track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Motor controls work in any handle position
- Maximum safety when going up and down stairs using an electronically controlled motor and direct drive transmission with chair tracks
- Maximum load 160 kg
- Easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with intuitive, easy-to-use push-button controls
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
The EvacuLife Wheelchair Transporter is easy to operate for climbing or descending stairs with intuitive, easy-to-use push-button controls. It’s the ultimate powered backup solution for vertical transportation or medical emergency – with one push of a button you can transport individuals comfortably and safely.