Director & General Manager: Equal Access Group Pty Ltd
Qualified Disability Access Consultant
Karina has been involved in business administration for over 30 years with experience across many business sectors including banking, government and medical.
Before joining Equal Access, Karina held a number of company board positions including President, Deputy Chair, Company Secretary and headed Human Resources and Property portfolios. Karina has also worked extensively with local community groups and local councils and has first-hand property management experience. Karina looks after our group’s operational policy, finances and company resources.
- Certificate IV in Access Consulting, Disability Access Consulting Services: Institute of Access Training Australia
- Monash University – Bachelor of Business, Human Resources Major
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Course
- Associate member of ACAA [Association of Consultants in Access Australia]
- Completed OH&S Course for Managers & Supervisors
- Cert IV in Real Estate Practice
- Diploma of Property – Agency Management (In progress)
- Accredited SDA Assessor (in progress)