Disability Access & Egress Consultant
Association of Consultants in Access Australia, Inc.
Accredited Membership No MN187 Assessment, Auditing & Design
Bruce specialises in evacuation procedures and policy for people with disability and is a sitting member of the Fire Protection Association Australia, technical and advisory committee TAC 17 for emergency workplace evacuation.
Bruce Bromley is also a sitting member of the Standards Development Committee FP-017 Emergency Management for Standards Australia, the committee that develops AS 3745—2010: Planning for emergencies in facilities
He formed the Equal Access Group Pty Ltd in 2006 in response to growing recognition, that whilst businesses were being urged to respond to their obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act, the majority of assistance available was focused almost entirely upon the needs of the individual with disability without an understanding of the impacts and practicalities for building owners, managers and consultants.
- Diploma of Access Consulting/ Qualified Access Consultant
- Accredited SDA Assessor Registration Number SDA00002
- Livable Housing Assessor. Registration Number LHA10002
- Changing Places Assessor. Registration Number CP001
- Member Standards Australia development committee FP-017 Emergency Management Planning – Facilities (AS3745)
- Certificate of Technology – Architectural Drafting
- Registered Building Practitioner. DP-AD 27678
- Completed OH&S Course for Managers & Supervisors
- National Criminal History Check
- Working with Children Check
- Changing Places Australia Technical Standard – Lead Author
- Specialist Disability Accommodation Design Standard – Co-Author