EvacuLife Power MKII – Motorised Powered Stair Climber & Evacuation Chair
For power assisted use up and down stairs.
Broken or out of serviced lifts are of no use in an evacuation nor are stairs when individuals don’t have capacity to use them.
EvacuLife Power motorised powered stair climber and evacuation chair solves that problem.
It’s the ultimate powered backup solution for an evacuation or medical emergency and with one push of a button you can transport individuals comfortably and safely.
EvacuLife Power is the ultimate in safety and stability with sophisticated motorised power ensuring a direct drive transmission.
Look At All These Features:
- Extra wide track system
- Three-position lift bar for safety
- Two rear lift handles and rear castor with brakes
- One-inch track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Debris free and manoeuvrability using 75 mm front swivel wheels, extra tall 125 mm rear wheels
- Motor controls work in any handle position
- All metal aluminium allow frame construction provides durability and long life
- Large patient seating surface panel and extended foot-rest
- Maximum safety when going up and down stairs using an electronically controlled motor and direct drive transmission with chair tracks
- Intelligent power system
- Maximum load 160 kg
- Easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with intuitive, easy-to-use push-button controls
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Use with our Evacuation Chair Signage & Anti-Theft Alarm
- Concert Venues
- Residential care facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Multi-level buildings
- Industrial workplaces
- Schools and universities
- Homes and workplaces
- Powered Evacuation Chairs Are Critical During Lift Failures
- An Evacuation Device For Stadiums, Theatres And Concert Venues
- Stairway Evacuation Devices, Fire Engineering Reports and the Building Codes
- Emergency Management and Evacuation
- Evacuation of people with a disability
- The Rising Risks of Vertical Schools for Students and Teachers
- Safe Emergency Evacuation of Schools