The Evacu B Baby Evacuation Device is a revolutionary device for the fast, safe and simple evacuation of up to six babies at once in an emergency. Featuring six mildew- and fire-retardant pockets with tear-away walls and securing cross-straps, it’s the only device that allows one nurse to evacuate six babies. Unlike traditional baby evacuation devices, the Evacu B latches firmly onto stairs with a purpose-built track system to ensure a controlled, safe descent without bouncing, and the babies can stay safe and secure in the device once outside. With an automatic braking system that can support a fully-loaded Evacu B, even on stairs, nurses can stop to clear debris if required.
Quick and easy to deploy, the Evacu B also features an O2 cylinder cradle. Front castors enable easy manoeuvring on stair landings, while medical-grade hypoallergenic headrests ensure the babies are comfortable and safe from irritants. The Evacu B is wall-mountable and comes with a dust cover for convenient and clean storage. Cleaning is easy with drainage holes from each pocket.
The Evacu B is a complete solution for hospitals, including Specialist Baby Care Units (SBCUs) and Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) that are seeking to ensure the highest level of safety for babies in an evacuation.
- Cradle with thumbscrew underneath to hold one E2 oxygen cylinder.
- Dust cover included.
- Online access to instructional video training for EVACU B and more (password required).
Wall bracket including English instructions mounted 155cm above finished floor level to the underside of the bracket (this permits a 2.5cm clearance underneath wheels for cleaning).
View the EvacuB NICU Timed Evacuation Video
Key benefits of the Evacu B Baby Evacuation System
- Double to triple the carrying capacity of traditional infant evacuation devices, meaning more babies can be evacuated to safety, faster
- An automatic braking system allows pausing on stairs to clear debris – even if the nurse or carer trips, the babies are safe
- Babies can be safely left in the Evacu B once delivered to safety during a hospital evacuation
- Made from high quality, hypo-allergenic, mildew- and fire-retardant materials
- Oxygen tank cradle and openings in each pocket for oxygen supply to prevent smoke inhalation in a fire emergency
- Comes with instructional video training
The Evacu B is suitable for use in buildings as follows:
- Specialist Baby Care Units (SBCUs)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs)