Baby Evacuation Device for Hospitals and Childcare
The Evacu B Baby Evacuation Device is a revolutionary device for the fast, safe and simple evacuation of up to six babies at once in an emergency situation. Featuring six mildew- and fire-retardant pockets with tear-away walls and securing cross-straps, it’s the only device that allows one nurse to evacuate six babies. Unlike traditional baby evacuation devices, the Evacu B latches firmly onto stairs with a purpose-built track system to ensure a controlled, safe descent without bouncing, and the babies can stay safe and secure in the device once outside. With an automatic braking system that can support a fully-loaded Evacu B, even on stairs, nurses can stop to clear debris if required.
Quick and easy to deploy, the Evacu B also features an O2 cylinder cradle where a six-way oxygen supply manifold can be attached and fed through to each pocket in the event of low air quality. Front castors enable easy manoeuvring on stair landings, while medical-grade hypoallergenic headrests ensure the babies are comfortable and safe from irritants. The Evacu B is wall-mountable and comes with a dust cover for convenient and clean storage. Cleaning is easy with drainage holes from each pocket.
The Evacu B is a complete solution for hospitals, specialist baby care units and childcare centres seeking to ensure the highest level of safety for babies in an evacuation.
- Cradle with thumbscrew underneath to hold one E2 oxygen cylinder.
- Dust cover included.
- Online access to instructional video training for EVACU B and more (password required).
Wall bracket including English instructions mounted 155cm above finished floor level to the underside of the bracket (this permits a 2.5cm clearance underneath wheels for cleaning).
Key benefits of the Evacu B Baby Evacuation System
- Double to triple the carrying capacity of traditional infant evacuation devices, meaning more babies can be evacuated to safety, faster
- An automatic braking system allows pausing on stairs to clear debris – even if the nurse or carer trips, the babies are safe
- Babies can be safely left in the Evacu B once delivered to safety during a childcare centre or hospital evacuation
- Made from high quality, hypo-allergenic, mildew- and fire-retardant materials
- Oxygen tank cradle and openings in each pocket for oxygen supply to prevent smoke inhalation in a fire emergency
- Comes with instructional video training
The Evacu B is suitable for use in buildings as follows:
- Specialist Baby Care Units (SBCUs)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs)
- Childcare Centres