NOTE: Valves may be either Right Hand or Left Hand mounted, refer photos.
Adult Coronavirus Mask with Respiratory Valve & 5 layered Filter
The 3D design features 5 layers of protection including a 0.5 micron PP non-woven fabric, 0.3 micron static cotton filter, cotton electrostatic filter and PP non-woven fabric. The cotton cloth is soft and gentle combined with the flat soft ear bands do not irritate the face skin
The masks feature a 30mm dia one-way respiratory valve that allows warm air to disperse with only a respiratory resistance of 47Pa, a hidden nose clip for comfort to seal to the face which prevents fogging of glasses.
- Professional protective mask, the filtering rate of PM 2.5≥95% is aimed at non-oily particles, accord with GB2626-2006KN95.
- unique high-efficiency electrostatic filtration technology has high filtration efficiency and low resistance. Bring a more comfortable experience while ensuring higher filtration efficiency
- 3D three-dimensional cutting, close fit, designed for face shape, more comfortable to wear
- Adjustable nose clip, fixed on both sides of the easy-to-release nose wings, suitable strength, ensure good adhesion and isolate polluted air
- Earband design helps achieve a good seal for easy wearing and removal mask is a KN95 grade breathable sunscreen, anti-fog, industrial dust, and anti-flu ear-type breathable valve mask
So be sure to wear a mask! !! Even if you are exposed to an infected person, wearing a mask can prevent you from inhaling the virus directly from the droplets.
Is there a difference between KN95 and N95?
Different countries use different codes and numbers to name their respiratory face masks. They are all very similar.
- The N95 is the USA standard,
- The KN95 is the China standard,
- The KF94 is the Korean standard and
- FFP2 is the EU standard. This includes the UK.
N indicates that the mask is Not resistant to oil, can be used to protect non-oil suspended particles; 95 defines that the filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%, indicating that after careful testing, this respirator can block at least 95% of very small (0.3-micron level) test particles.
When worn correctly, the KN95`s filtering ability is better than the ordinary mask and medical mask. However, even if worn in full compliance, 100 per cent of the risk of infection cannot be eliminated.
Why wear a mask!
Coronavirus or COVID-19 is transmitted between people, usually when someone is exposed to the secretions of the infected person. The transmission of the virus directly affects the transmission route. The current route of transmission of the new coronavirus is unclear, but past experience has shown that exposure to the body fluid that the infected person coughs or sprays, or shaking hands with the infected person lead to infection. If your hand touches something that the infected person has touched and then touches your own mouth, nose or eyes, it may also infect the virus.
Normally, people have about a litre of fluid in their lungs, which, each time they sneeze, spray like a squeezed water bottle is projected from the body. In vitro, they are divided into more than 40,000 droplets, each containing a large number of viruses and bacteria. Because of the huge thrust in the body, the velocity of these liquids can be as high as 35 m/s, and the propagation distance can reach 3-8 m.
So be sure to wear a mask!!! Even if you are exposed to an infected person, wearing a mask can prevent you from inhaling the virus directly from the droplets.
How long can KN95 mask be used?
Currently, there is no clear conclusion about the lifespan of KN95 masks, including from the WHO, and there is no relevant regulation that addresses this either.
Some researchers have studied the protective efficiency and wearing time of KN95 medical masks. The results show that the filtration efficiency remains above 95% KN95 wearing the masks for 2 days, and the respiratory resistance changes little, and the filtration efficiency decreases to 94.7% for 3 days.