What Situation is the Premium Ideal for?
- Bush emergency evacuations
- Fire escapes
- down concrete stairs
- Industry emergencies with perforated stairs and rough sub-floors
- Any evacuation where dragging over rough terrain or surface is likely
- Size in carrying bag (L x W x H): 60 x 35 x 60 CM
- Size mattress (L x W x H): 210 x 60 X 7 CM
- Foam type: SG30 foam – covered with PU water-resistant layer
- Weight: 6,5 KG
- Material top side & flaps: 100% Polyester – flame retardant (M1)
- Material bottom side: Dyneema® – the world’s strongest fibre
- Material black head section: 80% polyamide / 20% polyester
- Material head blocks: Nylex (100% Nylon, brushed)
- Safe working load: 200 KG
- Laundry instructions: Washing temperature max. 60˚C, do not iron, no chemical cleaning, no bleaching, do not use laundry detergent with fabric softener.
- Laundry instructions head blocks: Remove from S-CAPEPLUS Premium and wash separately. Washing temperature max. 30˚C, do not iron, no bleaching, no chemical cleaning.
- Certification: CE
- Guarantee: S-CAPEPLUS Premium has 1-year warranty for material and manufacture faults, which is valid from the date of purchase.
The Wall Cover protects your evacuation mattress
The S-CAPEPLUS mattress systems can easily be hung up on the wall out of the way utilising minimal space. This allows you to mount the evacuation device to a wall. By releasing the hook and loop fasteners, the evacuation mattress can be easily removed from the Wall Cover. The Wall Cover also protects your evacuation mattress from dust and keeps the device in optimal condition.
Wall Cover specifications:
- Size in ‘Wall Cover’ (L x W x H): 100 x 60 x 17 CM
- Material Wall Cover: Green: 100% Polyester – Flame Retardant (DIN 4102-1 class B1 & B2) | Red: 100% PVC Polyester
- Weight Wall Cover: 500 GR