The EvacuLife Throwable Self-Activated Fire Extinguisher Ball is a revolutionary self-activating fire extinguishing product suitable for A, B, C, D and Electrical classes of fire. The only portable fire extinguishing product on the market, the Fire Extinguisher Ball can be thrown directly at fires to quickly put out the flames. Activating within 3-10 seconds of contact with flames, the ball explodes to release the dry powder fire suppressant agent, effectively extinguishing fires of up to three cubic metres (3m³) in size.
Small, light and easy to handle for children, older people and people with disabilities or limited mobility, the EvacuLife Throwable Fire Extinguisher Ball is a light, 15mm-diameter ball containing powerful fire extinguishing dry powder which can be actively or passively used easily without any prior training. In the event of a fire, simply pick up the Fire Ball and throw it directly at the fire to extinguish the flames within 10 seconds. Fire Balls can also be used passively for proactive fire safety: simply mount the ball above fire risk areas such as electrical equipment, near BBQs or flame grills, in commercial kitchens and storage areas for combustible gases or liquids.
The self-activated fire extinguisher ball is effective for most classes of fire, including:
- Class A: Combustible materials (e.g. paper & wood)
- Class B: Flammable Liquids (e.g. paint & petrol)
- Class C: Flammable Gases (e.g. butane & methane)
- Class D: Flammable metals (e.g. lithium & potassium)
- Electrical: Electric equipment (e.g. computers & generators)
Key benefits of the EvacuLife Throwable Self-Activated Fire Extinguisher Ball
- Smaller, lighter and easier to use than traditional fire extinguishers, which are typically a minimum of 2kgs in weight and require training of fire wardens to use effectively
- Format of fast explosive release of powder means more powder covers more fire faster, with qualified super thin powder covering flames with 90% density, where pressurised hoses release a shower of water that can only cover 20-30% of the fire source at a time
- Unlike traditional fire extinguishers, which require regular inspection, pressurisation & decompression, Fire Balls are completely maintenance-free and have a 5-year life span.
- Residential property (house, apartments and multi-level buildings, outdoor areas near BBQ/flame grill)
- Commercial property (shops, restaurant kitchens, warehouses, manufacturing plants, server rooms)
- Vehicles (car, boat, truck and garage)
- Schools and universities
- Theatres and cinemas
- Hotels and motels