The PSA LIFESAVER LIFWMB2 is a smoke alarm baseplate with built in RF interlink module.
Installed on a LIFESAVER 5800 Series mains powered smoke alarm, it is capable of wirelessly interlinking with other LIFESAVER 5800 series smoke alarms. When one smoke alarm sounds, it will activate other smoke alarms in the same RF interlink network.
The PSA LIFESAVER LIFWMB2 RF interlink protocol is compatible with the LIFESAVER LIF10YPEW battery operated smoke alarm with wireless interlink.
- RF baseplate to interlink LIFESAVER 5800 series smoke alarms wirelessly, Gen 2.
- When a smoke alarm triggers, it activates other smoke alarms wirelessly in the network
- Wirelessly interlink up to 24 units
- Fully monitored and supervised wireless network
- Approved and Certified to AS/NZS4268:2017
- Compatible with LIFESAVER 10 year wireless smoke alarm LIF10YPEW
- Wireless interconnect base to suit Lifesaver LIF5800/2 and LIF5800RL/2 smoke alarms.
- The interlink protocol is also compatible with the LIF10YPEW smoke alarm.
- RF module to wirelessly interconnect smoke alarms
- Connect up to 24 smoke alarms in a network
- 100m line of sight, 30m indoors
- Quick to install and avoids cost of running interconnecting cables
- All smoke alarms in the wireless network activates when one smoke alarm activates
- Smoke alarms do not need to be on the same circuit
- RF module approved and certified to AS/NZS 4268:2017
- The redesigned LIFWMB2 Wireless base transmits on a different frequency to the earlier LIFWMB Wireless base. Thus it cannot be wirelessly interconnected with the LIFWMB.
- COMPLIANCE: AS/NZS 4268:2017/ AS/NZS 60950.1:2015/ RCM/ Manufactured to ISO9001 Standard/ ActivFire Approved
- POWER SOURCE: from Smoke Alarm
- INTERCONNECT: up to 24 units and compatible with LIF10YPEW
- RF FREQUENCY: 918mHz
- RF RANGE: 0 deg – 45 deg celcius
- HUMIDITY: up to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- WARRANTY: 5 years manufacturer\’s warranty
- COMPATIBILITY: LIF5800/2, LIF5800RL/2 and LIF10YPEW