For use up & down stairs
The Ferno EZ Glide with Powertraxx® is designed to climb or descend stairs with a push of a button, no more carrying or lifting is required.
The EZ-Glide with Powertraxx provides maximum safety when going up and down stairs using an electronically controlled motor and direct drive transmission with chair tracks. The tracks and motor carry the patient load, not the operator.
Enjoy maximum performance on every call with intelligent power system that runs up to 20 flights of stairs per charge. The chair’s easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with intuitive, easy-to-use paddle-style controls keep you in control. The EZ Glide offers multiple accessories such as padded headrest, rear lift handles, IV Pole and various storage brackets. The EZ Glide is also still available with the standard track system (Model 59T) and for those who already own the original Ferno EZ Glide a retro-fit kit is available.
- Powered Evacuation Chairs Are Critical During Lift Failures
- An Evacuation Device For Stadiums, Theatres And Concert Venues
- Stairway Evacuation Devices, Fire Engineering Reports and the Building Codes
- Emergency Management and Evacuation
- Evacuation of people with a disability
- The Rising Risks of Vertical Schools for Students and Teachers
- Safe Emergency Evacuation of Schools